MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace's Application <3(will be edited everyday)

3 posters

Go down

Peace's Application <3(will be edited everyday) Empty Peace's Application <3(will be edited everyday)

Post by Peace Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:59 am

Name:Jaymeson Koh

In-Game Name:Peace

(Age/ Birth-date):11(March 21st,2000)

Timezone:+8 GMT

Reborns: 165!!

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I was a oldplayer from the Old MoonLightStory and played for around a few months already

How long have you been on the forums?
I been on actively sinced after the forum had a wipe

How long are you able to be on? Monday to Friday 6 hours ++ but Sat and Sun its either lower or more

What do you like about MoonlightStory?Why are you applying here? The Reason Why i'm applying here is because i have noticed that most hackers decides to target the server mostly such as IGN:Prodrew Reason: Damage Hacking and was back with Prodrew123.At that point i though that she was suspicious and started spying on her and it was true.Many witnesses saw her damage hacking and she didn't care.She just continues to hack.Lucky i reported with the rest of the witnesses that Prodrew was hacking.This gives a sharp chance for hackers to target the server.Most GameMasters were sleeping or tired at that time.

Are you currently a Game-Master on another server? False,I am not. Why would i be applying here when i was already a GameMaster. If i had done that,it would gave me more trouble and having lesser timing to work with the crew of MoonLightStory. I also think that 1 GameMaster Spot is very important. It could give you more chances for the future of helping MoonLightStory.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?Zero, i don't just apply for fun. I apply because this is a great and fun community. I had enjoyed my days here as a player. I had even made many new friends since i started MoonLightStory. I also notice many new players joining and they need helps with problems. I would like to help MoonLightStory go to the top of the server rankings and be the best v83.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.

Pros: #1:I am quick to solving situations.

#2:I have and will put a prefect and great impression on the community.

#3:Myself I am kind, and willing to do the best of anything for my community.

Cons:#1: When a argument starts I will continue handling it until its resolved. (Bad Or good)

#2:Im serious on punishments, even if you are a female or a male. We are both still count as Humans. One will not be treated differently from another.

#3: If you get on my bad side you will always stay on my bad side. They're is no turning back unless you treat people better and be more respectful to the community or I feel that you should be forgiven.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I will not just help the community of MoonLightStory. I will also make sure that there are no threats coming out to hurt our community

What do you think a GM is? I think that a GM is important to helping the community,keeping things in order but also to solve all threats and things from happening to the server.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yes i do, I had been a gm in stonerstory.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? My favorite thing to do as a GM is to have fun with my community. I also love being with players. I also get rid of hackers when i see one or reported.
When i see a hacker: I would take a ScreenShot and save it before banning the hacker
When Reported: Players must include ScreenShot evidence as prove,if a false report was found. The Player will be given a warning

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? No, I would never abuse my powers. It is also important to respect the rules of a GM or the punishment will be very serious.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I would jail both the victim and the scammer until Pascal or Sammy is on to solve the problem of the two players.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I would be in "hide" and take a screenshot before banning the hacker as no evidence of banning will get me into a serious trouble.

How would judge your own personality? I would judge my self as a hand, the hand is made out of Innovation,Self-Disciplane,Honesty,Adaptability,Respect and Empathy also known as "I SHARE".

Any other words you would like to add? Yes well, i think most of you already heard that i been learning to code npcs so i will keep that up incase you need any scripters

Last edited by Peace on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Peace
Peace

Back to top Go down

Peace's Application <3(will be edited everyday) Empty Re: Peace's Application <3(will be edited everyday)

Post by Triffy Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 am

Goodluck Very Happy

Triffy

Back to top Go down

Peace's Application <3(will be edited everyday) Empty Re: Peace's Application <3(will be edited everyday)

Post by xDomo Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Good Luck !! Very Happy
xDomo
xDomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down