MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamSlayer's GM Application

Go down

DreamSlayer's GM Application Empty DreamSlayer's GM Application

Post by Simplicity Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 am

Name: Joel Rodriguez.
In-Game Name: DreamSlayer.
Age (Birth-date:) 10-27-1994, I am 16.
Timezone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). Basically Eastern time.
Reborns: I currently hold 136 Rebirths.
How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? 2 weeks i suppose? i lost track.
How long have you been on the forums? 2 weeks i suppose?
How long are you able to be on? I'm able to be on for about 5-6 hours a day but it also depends on what day it is and the situation. if i cant get on as long as i had planned then i would inform a gm with the higher authority like Pascal or Sammy.
What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here I like the active community, the friendly GameMasters, The friendly players. I am applying here because even though the community is fine as it is, i believe that i can still help it further develop and blossom.
Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? No i am not playing any other private server.
How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? i have not applied to any server what so ever.
What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros
- I am really creative and can help out when the situation requires it.
- I help any one that needs help in any kind of way i can.
- I am friendly to any one that comes by my way.
Cons
- My patience with some one can only go to a certain limit.
- I cant stand scammers and hackers, its a private server, its much easier than regular maplestory why scam and hack?
How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can help when the situation require it, i am a quick responder, i am almost never afk (only when i need to go eat or bathe) and i can help any new players with the basics to make sure their time in MoonLightStory is well spent.
What do you think a GM is? I think a GM is the person that takes sole responsibility to help players not because its their job and they have to but because they want to. Sure gm's host events and hand out prices to those who win, but GM's also help make the community enjoyable for other players.
Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yes, i have been a level 4 GM twice, both servers shut down though, i still keep in touch with my old admin from a Latino server (RaidahMS) i had played raidahMS for about 5 months?
What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? I love being the barrier between chaos and balance in a server. I like helping people out when they need it, even if they are rude.
Would you abuse the power of being a GM? In all my time of being a GM i have not been able to stand the sight of the "GM'S" that abuse their power, i don't know why people do it, i personally cant.
Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I would first ask about the situation to the person that was "scammed" if it sounds reasonable and truthful i would sent the "scammer" to jail, talk to him there (interrogation) if the story the scammer is giving me is "full of BS" i will give them a warning, if i hear another similar complaint i will then interrogate the scammer again, if his story is all lies, i will then ban the player, along with taking a SS or a video of the "interrogation". I would also see if there was any witnesses at the scene or any one who had heard anything.
Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how wil you react? I would first goto the player while in hide, see if he is truely hacking. If he is then i will take a SS or make a video, then ban the player and if he tries to make a ban appeal it will be a miserable attempt. And even if i were to give the hacker a "warning" what makes me so sure that he wont hack again? hackers are already doing something bad on the server, how can you trust their words?
How would judge your own personality? I am a nice caring person that loves to play games and that loves technology, technology is not a pass time its my life.
Any other words you would like to add? Yea, i would in fact like to say a simple phrase: I LOVE MOONLIGHTSTORY!, and no i do not to my current knowledge play any other form of maplestory private servers.
Simplicity
Simplicity
Owner

https://moonlightstory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down