MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application [Adxrable]

+2
Maiya
Adxrable
6 posters

Go down

Gm Application [Adxrable] Empty Gm Application [Adxrable]

Post by Adxrable Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 am

I have do this app before the format have been posted.
APP WITH FORMAT DOWN

Welcome to:
Adxrable's Magical GM Application!
*Note: May not actually be magic. No refunds. Sorry.*

Essential Information:
* IGN - Adxrable
* Name - Michael Lapré
* Age/Gender - I am a Male, and I am currently 16 years old.
* Country/Time Zone - I live in Canada, Quebec. I am in in the Eastern (EST) timezone.
* Email - My email is kenzrara@live.ca

Now for the harder part, the stuff I actually have to make up.

Why am I applying?
- Ian forced me to! No, just kidding. MapleStory is the only MMO I've ever been able to tolerate; unfortunately, GMS sucks. I took to private servers eventually, and have had some great fun on them. But, not every server has a great GM team. In my private server wandering I've been to servers (not that I could really name any) where the GMs were more interested in making MSIs and showing off GM only things then they were with helping the players. I believe it's a GM's job to help out all the server players with whatever they need. I want to join the moonlightstory team to help try to provide server players with the best experience they can have on the server. Whether they need help with a command, or just want to know how to get to the FM, no request is too trivial. I love helping people out, and I think being a GM is a great way to do this while still being able to enjoy a game I really love.

How long can I play each day?
- Well, I'm glad I asked. In the summer, I can play pretty much all day. Unless I want to go to sleep, but sleep is for the weak anyway. This is only interrupted by: 1) Mealtimes, 2) Mandatory family 'drag Adxrable out of his room' days, 3) Family Vacations, and 4) Adxrable likes to play other games too. Those aside, I can probably dedicate at least 12 hours a day to GMing (is that a word? It is now I guess) moonlightstory.

During the school year, I'll probably be on a lot less, though I will (assuming I'm accepted) make it a point to dedicate at least 4-5 hours to being on the server.
(Also please note the times are probably approximates, and abnormalities are to be expected, maybe I got sick, I was attacked by midget assassins, I was run over by 6 trucks, etc. Just saying, don't expect me to be there ALL the time.)

Hacker comes on server, what do we do Adxrable?
- Have no fear, Adxrable is here!... to save the day! (I wish the rest could have rhymed :c)
*Adxrable pulls out his banhammer and heroically smites the hacker*
*crowd applauds as Adxrable bows*
Seriously though, I have a strict no hacking policy. If I see someone hacking, I ban them. If someone reports that someone is hacking, I'll go check it out, and if they are hacking, I ban them. If they run away, I silently follow, moving from tree to tree, to make sure they were definitely hacking. And if they were? Ban them!

Do you have any prior GMing experience?
- Yes, I do indeed have prior GMing experience. I was a GM on MapleFlare v83. I was GM Adxrable there. (Hey everyone, look how original I am!) I don't exactly remember how long I was a GM there, but it was cut by the fact that the server eventually shut down. I quit Maple for a while after that. Being completely honest here, MapleFlare was my first, and only experience GMing MapleStory. I'm not going to make up any BS here. I have only been GM on one server. I no longer even have the proof to back it up as it was lost when the MapleFlare site was closed down. Since then, I have also forgot pretty much all the commands, but I have the GM book. If you would be willing to look past my lack of experience and the fact that I kind of forgot how, I think you'll find someone eager to learn how to GM again, and someone enthusiastic about making moonlightstory a big success.

Well, then why should you be hired?
- I believe I display the traits that any good GM should display. Honesty, trustworthiness, friendliness, helpfulness, responsibility, maturity, and loyalty. I can be a goofball at times, but I can also be serious when the time comes. I am a friendly person, and I will help out any newcomers to the server. As a GM, it would also be my responsibility to solve problems between server players, which I can do with a cool head, and without playing favorites. If I screw up, I won't hide it, I'll tell someone about it, and have them fix it, while accepting any punishment without complaint.

Anything else you want to share?
- Not anything right off the top of my head, but if you want to know anything else, I'll do my best to provide that information.

Thanks you

With format

Name:
Michael Lapré (Adxrable)

Timezone:
I am in the Eastern (EST) timezone.

Reborns:
i have 1 rbs and i'm lvl 155

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
1 Week

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server?
i like the ambiance of the server.Also the rate that are not so up or not so down it just correct.

Why are you applying here?
- Ian forced me to! No, just kidding. MapleStory is the only MMO I've ever been able to tolerate; unfortunately, GMS sucks. I took to private servers eventually, and have had some great fun on them. But, not every server has a great GM team. In my private server wandering I've been to servers (not that I could really name any) where the GMs were more interested in making MSIs and showing off GM only things then they were with helping the players. I believe it's a GM's job to help out all the server players with whatever they need. I want to join the MoonLight Story team to help try to provide server players with the best experience they can have on the server. Whether they need help with a command, or just want to know how to get to the FM, no request is too trivial. I love helping people out, and I think being a GM is a great way to do this while still being able to enjoy a game I really love.

Are you currently and GM on any other server?
No

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks?
Yes, But i have leave the other server because it so boring. and now i have post here because i find your server so wonderful and i want give my help.And i have leave the other server because he never respond my app

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ?
Pros
I'm Honesty, trustworthiness, friendliness, helpfulness, responsibility, maturity, and loyalty.

Cons
I don't very play the night i go sleep at 0h

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I will survey the server every time i will be online and stop the dispute between the player

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience?
i think a gm is a person who are able to solve some situation, and i think i am able to do that.

Would you abuse your powers as a GM?
No,if i'm accepted i will be a gm with responsibility and trustworthiness that goes do my job

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
notting do, it because we don't really know the situation, say to the person to keep their item and to don't trust the other person when he want trade something

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
- Have no fear, Adxrable is here!... to save the day! (I wish the rest could have rhymed :c)
*Adxrable pulls out his banhammer and heroically smites the hacker*
*crowd applauds as Adxrable bows*
Seriously though, I have a strict no hacking policy. If I see someone hacking, I ban them. If someone reports that someone is hacking, I'll go check it out, and if they are hacking, I ban them. If they run away, I silently follow, moving from tree to tree, to make sure they were definitely hacking. And if they were? Ban them!

How would you explain yourself and your personality?
I'm nice,i'm a person that will take the time to solve some situation.
I'm very patient when we need to wait some thing

Anything additional you would like to add?
I'm a french canadien and i love play maplestory since the first time and now i want to give my help to MoonLight community.

Last edited by Adxrable on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:17 am; edited 8 times in total

Adxrable

Back to top Go down

Gm Application [Adxrable] Empty Re: Gm Application [Adxrable]

Post by Maiya Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 am

Nice presentation, it's easy to read and some nice points. Although I don't really know you, you seem like a good candidate, so good luck! :]
Maiya
Maiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunk Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Nice app. Never seen you around before, but good luck :]
Drunk
Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by xDomo Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Nice App the best of all i ever seen Good Luck for it Very Happy
xDomo
xDomo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackJesus Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't think it's good for you to make an application here if you've already applied in different servers, with the same format.
In conclusion, The question you answered with a
no' "Have you applied on another server in the past 4 weeks?" is a lie.

http://toystory.malware-site.www/forum/showthread.php?61-Gm-Application-Adxrable
http://partyms.lefora.com/2011/07/22/gm-application-adxrable/
http://85.25.145.39/forum/showthread.php?175-Gm-Application-Adxrable
BlackJesus
BlackJesus

https://www.facebook.com/griddick

Back to top Go down

Post by Adxrable Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 am

I was wrong for the question and the question is correct now

Adxrable

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackJesus Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 am

That just proves that you're lying and are a server hopper. Even if you do edit it. You applied to 3 different servers in a 4 week radius. Proving that you will not stay to a server if you will not get accepted as a GM.
BlackJesus
BlackJesus

https://www.facebook.com/griddick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:10 am

Learn english and dont copy the shit we have. Also dont apply here while making your own server.
DENIED DONT RE-APPLY!

If you do its auto denied. Thanks for wasting my time

Sammy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down