MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottai/Welshia's GM Application (:

3 posters

Go down

Scottai/Welshia's GM Application (: Empty Scottai/Welshia's GM Application (:

Post by Scottai Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Name: Scott

Timezone: GMT

Reborns: 0!! Level 33 atm. Wink. I don't think this matters.. As long as I can help other people, it's not like GM's are aloud to use their RB's to train people :')

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I started playing Moonlight when it was up as the old Moonlight.. about 1month ago. Then we converted to Sunshine, which I also joined, then joined back to this new Moonlight. I'm pretty, what you would call "obsessed", with this server.

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server?
Moonlight has a great community. Everyone is different, different nationalities, and everyone has a laugh. Everyone gets on with their own thing, and thanks to Pascal, Sammy and Matt, they've made this server individual with their coding techniques, which I highly appraise them of. Also, everyone gets a long with each other, no one hates anyone.

Why are you applying here?
I'm applying here because I think I'm capable of helping those who are in need of being helped. I think that as a player I've helped a lot of people, especially on XAT if mods are busy. I think that I could help, as I can be on a lot now as it's Summer Vacation for me. I want to help players who are stuck, and help out the Owners, as players can sometimes overload them if their busy :p.

Are you currently and GM on any other server?
No I am not. I do not play any other server.

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks?
I haven't applied for any server, or even played any other server. I've been playing Moonlight for 4 weeks, and when it's down, chilling on XAT Wink.

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ?
PROS.
1) I'm mature 99% of the time.
2) I can be very kind Wink.
3) I know most GM commands, as I've been GM on another server a while back. Got promoted to Co-owner and head of the other GM's, just saying Wink.
4) I'm good at helping people, if I must say so myself Wink.
5) I can speak very good English, and know some decent French.. and maybe some Welsh.. a little Welsh..... hardly any Welsh.
6) Summer vacation just started = I can be on a lot.
7) I got good knowledge of the server, and I'm a very quick learner if I've missed stuff out.
Cool When over my dads, I can stay up for ages.

CONS.
1) I tend to call people racist a lot.
2) As it's my Summer vacation, I may have holidays, so I won't be here. Also, as it's Summer, it might be sunny, meaning I may go out during the day time.
3) When over my mums, I can't stay up for ages.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I can help support the staff of Moonlight, helping players so they can get on with improving the server. I can also help support the players, if they need any help with absolutely ANYTHING, except giving out items, lending, or training them etc. Smile.

What do you think the real meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience?
I think the real meaning of being a GM is to help out the community in the best way possible, improving it to it's best. Hosting events will lighten player's spirits, and banning those who are hacking on the server will stop cheaters. It works out both ways. Everyone is happy. As I said before.. I had experience at a server called AngelsDreamMS. This is closed now. I was GM for about 8months or even more. Within that time, I got promoted to Co Owner and Head of all the GM's and trials. If you visit www.angelsdreamms.tk (IGN is still Scottai), you can see that there were a lot of GM's..., which can be a bad thing, or a good thing.. as I took responsibility of them all. There were also trials after them aswell.. which I held responsibility for. Neutral

Would you abuse your powers as a GM?
Would I abuse my powers? Of course not. I've tried them out before when I temporarily created a server for the fun of it. I know what they do, so there is no need to go messing around with them. A GM is to help those who need help, and to use your powers e.g. hide, to stop those who are cheating by hacking, not for your own good doing.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
Firstly, I would send them to jail, and question the person who got scammed. How did he get scammed? What item did you get scammed? Then I would proceed to the jail and have a talk with them. See if they admit to scamming them. If they do, just tell them that scamming is not tolerated in this server, and then give him a warning. If he was to proceed, of course with the permission, temporarily ban him or ban him forever. If he doesn't admit to scamming, well then, you could get him to give you their details and login and check their inventory for the item. If he didn't scam anything, and the guy who says he got scammed was trolling you, warn him/her that wasting a GM's time isn't tolerated either.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
Hacking is definitely not tolerated. First get a GM to confirm that he/she is hacking, or if no one is on, SS it and give name to Pascal/Sammy to ban. If you have the permission to ban, and the GM has confirmed that he/she is hacking, ban the person.

How would you explain yourself and your personality?
In my opinion, I think I'm caring, and pretty kind. I'm always up for a laugh, I'm not one of those GM's who are not even up for a conversation.

Anything additional you would like to add?
If you have any questions, or are a fanboy of Welsh people, my Skype is : x3scottai, and my MSN is : scottay@hotmail.co.uk.
Also, I can code some NPCs... and can learn quickly to help the server of course - Ahem, pretty amateur at coding.. or in training... Neutral
I can't say how long I will be on each day, as it ranges, and sometimes I go out. But as it's summer, I would say 6 hours +.
Forgot to mention, I shall be on holiday to Rhodes 10th-18th, plus sometime for a week later in the summer (around the 20th's/30th's). So obviously, I won't be on within those times.

Thank you for taking your time reading this GM Application.

Last edited by Scottai on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Scottai

Back to top Go down

Scottai/Welshia's GM Application (: Empty Re: Scottai/Welshia's GM Application (:

Post by danny Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 am

Nice app Scottai :O
danny
danny

Back to top Go down

Scottai/Welshia's GM Application (: Empty Re: Scottai/Welshia's GM Application (:

Post by Scottai Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 am

Why thank you Danny<3

Scottai

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiya Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:13 am

Goodluck my son,
I believe in you!
Maiya
Maiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down