MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Mod Application.

Go down

Jake's Mod Application. Empty Jake's Mod Application.

Post by Imagine Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 am

Name:
Jake
Timezone:
(GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How many hours a day would you spend on the forums?
I won't spend a solid amount of hours on forums, but what I do since I actually enjoy playing in-game as well as browsing through these forums I would be tabbing in and out so I can get a visual of the 'best of both worlds'. This could be 1 hour a day or even 16 hours a day.
Have you got any past experience with being a Forum Moderator?
Yes, I was a past forum moderator at LightningMS.
Proof is below.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
How would you handle a Forum Spammer?
Depends on what was posted. I've seen some inappropriate XXX stuff on my past forum. How I handled that was, banning the person first from forums. Then, removing all posts.
If this person was to be spamming random text, I would simply give him or her a warning to stop posting up these random blobs of texts. Then, I would remove all posts that were spammed. If this were to happen again, I would temp ban him or her for 3 days. If it continues, permanently ban him or her.[/b]

Anything additional that you want to add?
I understand I am in a way 'new' here since I actually never played Moonlight, but I was a past GM for Matt when him, himself and Pascal were networking their two servers together. Understood this job has certain powers and responsibilities, I can not guarantee I will do a perfect job, but I will do my best to perform these duties while having fun. As well as, that certain limit. Since LightningMS is still a server that is up, If you wish to remove that text or have me remove it I will without a doubt. Just giving proof that I was!
Imagine
Imagine

Back to top Go down