MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno's GM Application

Go down

Inferno's GM Application Empty Inferno's GM Application

Post by Inferno Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 am

Name: Joni

Timezone: +2:00 GMT

Reborns: 8+ :3

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? About a week since it got reopened and i played some back in the old days.

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server? First of all i like many things in this server like the money envelope system it makes me feel so rich since each is worth 2bil mesos pl0x Cool
I also like that you get them from JQ's and i can get them quite fast since im a Jq Master xD.
So basiclly i like the system itself good job coders :3.
I like rebirths i like doing high dmg lol.
And i like the community ofcourse lol when alot of players are on about 10+ i see them all in henesys sitting and talking Very Happy.

Why are you applying here? Idk, i became bored in one moment and to make the time pass quick i was thinking that i will fill up a GM application xD.
Nah, Joking i just like being a GM, i like helping out people in server newcomers and such, i like hosting events so badly :3, and the last and most favorite of mine i like to be on patrol after hackers get an SS and make them get their asses pwned by Inferno Cool

Are you currently and GM on any other server? No, if i was what was the point in this application lame.. O.o

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks? Nope haven't applied and not a GM im clean don't worry not that desperate being a GM.

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ? Hm... No Cons lol so many Pros xD
Im very active it's summer so around 8 hours mapling.
Im fun to hang out in-game.
Im very helpfull i don't mind helping people.
Iv'e been a GM before on couple of servers so i have the GM experience i was a helpfull GM in like 8 servers sadly shutdown Sad .

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
If contribute stands for what will be my actions to assist the server then i will help many servers then join the Server assistance on the xat chat give newcomers information in-game if they have questions about the servers.
I will host alot of events as we all know people do like events or shall i say prizes :3 i won't host too many events in a short period of time since it's against the rules.
And, the thing im pro at kicking hackers ass i will catch hackers no matter what it will take.

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience? I think the true meaning of a GameMaster is to be loyal to the server and it's community. I think someone that doesn't give a dam about the server and just wants to be GM should gtfo and get declined
I think he should be helpfull and not like jail people that ask alot for help and require assistance.
I think a real GM should protect the server and keep the Gameplay balanced and not screwed by hackers.

Would you abuse your powers as a GM? No, i won't i like the Gamemaster powers but i won't abuse them for stupid things such as banning people for annoying me or if someone gets me pissed off i will dc him i won't do things such as that.
I will be an appropriate GameMaster.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? Well, first i can't just refund that since i don't know if that certain player is telling the truth so as proof i will ask an SS of the certain item he got scammed and if he doesn't really have it anymore in his inventory so i will refund it.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I will RAGE LOL. il get an Proof/SS as fast as i can and banish the hacker away from MoonLight

How would you explain yourself and your personality?
For start, im very friendly, im fun to hangout with i don't rage alot on people if they really get to a situation that they really piss me off O.o
And i also like the help peeps if il be a GM they will become my sweet MoonLight babys <3.

Anything additional you would like to add?
Yeah, Lol i wanna add that im so Epic
I like playing MapleStory - one of the top games i like playing
I play Dragon Saga ( Like Maple only diffrent quest and it's 3D)
I play counter strike i like doing headshots to they enemys xD.
and i like GMS Very Happy - Not weird it all Razz

P.S
If you would like to contact me you can add me on:
Skype - Pijon96
PM me on Forums - Inferno
PM me on Xat chat name is also Inferno

I hope you like my App.

Inferno

Back to top Go down