MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrisQT's GM Application.

Go down

ChrisQT's GM Application. Empty ChrisQT's GM Application.

Post by Simplicity Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 am

Oh hello there Moonlight Community.

Name:
Christian Cruz :3

In-Game name:
ChrisQT~

I'm born on 8th June 1994 , 16 years old if I am right. ^^

Timezone:
GMT+1 (Germany)

I live in Germany to be exact in Berlin (I know ew but yeah xD).

Reborns:
Phew, I don't really know my exact Rebirth count , but im guessing im at 250+ Rebirths at the moment.

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I've been playing MoonlightStory now for about 11 days. And I love to be here now. Very Happy

How long have you been on the Forums?
Since The 1st day when it reopened. x3

How long are you able to be on?
hmm.. Weekdays : 6pm till I don't know ;o ; Weekend: most likely from 3 pm till next morning <3

What do you like about MoonlightStory?
If i have to be honest, I like the whole package what the server brings, it has an nice community, Many things to do so you don't stay bored 24/7 in FM ^^, Awesome GMs, and I just like the whole Game play ;o.

Why are you applying here?
I want to help the Community grow and get the server stable and fair. To be honest i don't want to let this server go down because off so many people rage quit and etc. ;D So that's why i am applying here, to host events, keep our Players happy and satisfied ^^ and to keep the Server clean. Very Happy

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No im not. I've been a GM in a old server of mine and some Friends but thats like 2months ago Surprised.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
If i remember right, None xD.. so yeah Very Happy

What are you pros and cons?

Pros: I am always honest ;o
I stay to my own opinions.
I can be serious at times when its neccesary , but mainly im having fun with people.
I like to keep Things simple and easy to understand Very Happy.

Cons: I can get annoyed of things really easy if a person constantly do it.
I am sometimes not really patient ;o
I am being honest now but I am lazy sometimes. :X

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
Hm. I can be a serious GM and give strict Instructions. I love to host EVENTS <3. I like to help new people who joined MoonlightStory and introduce them the most important things and stuff. And I know all the basics of scripting. (But i don't know if you need me as a scripter since pascal already have 2 coders.).

What do you think a GM is?
To be honest. For me the meaning of a GM is: A person who can control things.
A person who knows what he/she is doing.
A person who is always there if a Player needs help.
A person who can watch about the whole server and players.
Yeah that's What is the meaning of a GM to me. I could name more things but that would be endless. :X

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
Yes I do. I've been A GM in many servers. For example: ZakuraMS , SkittlezzMS,LegacyMS, and some more but I don't have any Screenshot any more since i reformatted my harddrive a time ago :X

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
Hm good question LoL. I love to help any Player if they need it. I like to host Events too. ;O I love to keep a server clean and hacker free so I do timed check ups on all common Training maps that Players Are using. Very Happy

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
I'm being honest now.. I did abuse my GM powers once but that was at the First time for me being one. :3
But yeah that was like in v55 time. Back to the Question. No I wouldn't abuse any of my GM powers unless it comes to a point where I REALLY have to do it.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
I know this will sound mean but, I am being really really honest now. To me if a Player gets scammed, Then its the Players fault for getting scammed.Because I don't want to make such a Drama about it, I would just tell him to move on and be more careful next time.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
For the first I will use Hide. Then .!warp to the Vac hacking person who got reported by some Player.
If I really see him/her Vac hacking the whole map and stuff, I would instantly ban him without any warnings.
Because a) why would you hack in a Private server? Its already easy as hack. b.) Why give him/her a warning? he/she is going to do it afterwards again anyway.
Thats how I would treat a Hacking (vac , dmg ,etc) person.

How would judge your own personality?
I am really nice and kind ;o. I love to talk to people, I am lazy sometimes. :X, I am Helpful ;o , For me main thing is To have my close People happy before I care about myself. (idk thats just how i am XD)
Phew... I don't know more examples lol, If theres anything you want to know just ask me Very Happy

Any other words you would like to add?
Errrr Yeah Cookies FTW! And I love ice Cream. Very Happy
Oh and
Enjoy playing MoonlightStory. Very Happy

Simplicity
Simplicity
Owner

https://moonlightstory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down