MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orion's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Orion's GM App Empty Orion's GM App

Post by andyisazn Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Name: Orion ( Andy )

Timezone: Central

Reborns: 0

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? No time as of 8/28, I saw this server on GTOP100, and it seems pretty cool, so whynot try for GM?

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server? This server is still growing, and this looks like a server with great potential. These rates seem competitive, and these features look epic.

Why are you applying here? I am applying here because I saw this server on GTOP100, and it looks pretty sick. It would be an honor to help the citizens of MoonLight, and guide them in game and provide them with the best experience they can get! Also, I believe I have the right attributes to become a great GM !!

Are you currently and GM on any other server? I have been a GM on MondayMS.

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks? No, not that I remember.

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ? I can't really judge myself, but here goes :
Pros : nice, caring, non-abusive, active, sugar, spice, evrything nice.
Cons : sometimes im mean, but thats " sometimes ", and sometimes is pretty rare.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I will help out the players, host events,and pretty much everything I can to make this server a positive attraction and a nice, warm, cozy environment to play in ! And i'll probably stay in the FM most of the time im on, so whenever someone new comes i'll help them out!

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience? The REAL meaning, is just a helper. You help, I help, we all help. When he all hitch a helping hand, there is no limit of what we can achieve. I have been a GM on MondayMS before, a level 4 GM in fact, lol.

Would you abuse your powers as a GM? This question is pointless. A GM would'nt abuse his/her's power, unless they want negative reviews and a demotion.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I don't know about this server, but in other server's i've played the owner has access to every single account. And with that power, that means you can go on the criminal's account and retrieve the missing item to the appropriate owner. If this server DOESN'T have that feature, I will talk to the criminal about this problem and ask him to give it back, and if he doesn't, we will take the problem from there.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? If someone is hacking, thats an auto ban. I will explain the rule of " No hacking, botting, etc '' and ban him/her, and will alert the higher rank GM/Owner about this problem.

How would you explain yourself and your personality? I can be very professional, and I can be the best troll ever. I'm choosing to be professional right now, and i'm hoping I wont have to troll anyone for the remainder of the time im here. Very Happy

Anything additional you would like to add? It would be GREAT if I get picked... but if I dont, thats ok, i'll just move on. Sad

- Orion

andyisazn

Back to top Go down

Orion's GM App Empty Re: Orion's GM App

Post by Fruit Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:16 pm

You prefer to tell, Pascal won't accept anyone if he doesn't know anything of you...

You prefer to tell, Pascal won't accept anyone if he doesn't know anything of you...

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
No time as of 8/28, I saw this server on GTOP100, and it seems pretty cool, so whynot try for GM?

THAT WAS YESTERDAY 0__0, The server haven't been even on, and you are applying anyways? I think you should wait until the server is online again, and learn what you can do there c:

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience?
The REAL meaning, is just a helper. You help, I help, we all help. When he all hitch a helping hand, there is no limit of what we can achieve. I have been a GM on MondayMS before, a level 4 GM in fact, lol.

GM has to do much more than *Just Help*

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
If someone is hacking, thats an auto ban. I will explain the rule of " No hacking, botting, etc '' and ban him/her, and will alert the higher rank GM/Owner about this problem.

In MoonlightStory, GMs ask from the hackers, do they want to stop. If they answers *yes*, then they are left with a warning. If they answers *no*, then its a ban P:

Goodluck
Fruit
Fruit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum