MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Jake's Suggestions Empty Jake's Suggestions

Post by Imagine Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:18 am

I think for forums we should add some categories so we can have an organized forum! So my thoughts of sections we could add:
-Report Hackers or Bugs (Purpose: Allows players to report players who are hacking when GMs aren't around to ban and bugs so the coders can fix.)
-Black Market (Purpose: Allows players to post stuff they would like to sell. Advantage for the different time zones.)
-Report GMs (Purpose: Allows any player to report a GM who has been abusing powers or breaking a rule.)
-Ban Appeal (Purpose: Allows a player a change to get unbanned.)
-Art or Graphics (Purpose: Allows players to show their work of art!)
These are just my thoughts of what could help the forum stay organized.

In-game:
-I think it would be nice to add all the NPCs into @fmnpc it's a bit more helpful.
-Change the skills so it has unlimited time and no cool down time.
-Move all the Games NPC (in the FM) to another map and add that to @go (gameroom) or something. Also possible making it gamble envelopes. If you win you get 2x your bet if you lose, you lose your bet.
-Add a function so we can auto rebirth and auto get envelopes. How auto rebirth would work,raise the maximum level cap to 250, when you pass 200 you autorb back to a beginner. Perhaps have the command @autorb this would allow you to turn this function on/off. Auto envelopes would be once you hit 2bil when looting mesos or your pet looting mesos it would auto make an envelope. Command could be @autoenvelope
*Edit: Add on*
Fix commands:
@sellenevelope (This function does not work.)
Change @boy/@girl to @kin (boys) @nimakin (girls)
Just thought it would be cool if it was possible for regular players to get GM Roar. Such as, 150 Vote Points = GM Roar. (The NPC would make them a GM. The player must save the skill and rebirth before logging off or they will be bugged)
Another donor system? Perhaps instead of allowing players to donate in that way have donation packages? Make it into a Donor Point System. This way you could make a command !givedonorpoints <donor's ign> <amount> or manually add through mySQL. Make a Donor Point NPC which could allow them to buy all of what is on the Donation list and possibly more. If a donor donates 15$+ perhaps they could get Donor Status + 10 Points. 1$=1 Point 5$=6 Points 10$=15 Points. 30$= Donor Status + 25 Points and so on. Of course you could put it at whatever you at just wanted to get my point across. Donor Status would be a Custom Map for donors to train in. Even a !dsay, !dkillall (only works in donor map), !warp <player>(only works to players), !spy <player> (Checks Stats/RBs). These sorts of things.

This is it for now. I will add more when I think of more. :c
*Edit Add ons*
Must remove store permits. This is a way for players to dupe.
Possibly remove MTS. I believe this was another way for players to dupe.

Allowing a player to carry as much AP. I noticed if you don't add your stats on before you RB you lose them all. I know most servers allow you to carry over 32676 stats. Not like in Str/Dex/Int/Luk but holding to use. If possible could we fix it?

Last edited by Imagine on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Imagine
Imagine

Back to top Go down

Jake's Suggestions Empty Re: Jake's Suggestions

Post by Peace Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 am

Er Jake got another way ppls dupe so Pascal remove this too
The shops you can open in fms by buying from cash shop then open people can just dupe that way
Peace
Peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:48 am

Peace wrote:Er Jake got another way ppls dupe so Pascal remove this too
The shops you can open in fms by buying from cash shop then open people can just dupe that way
Erm, this made no sense to me. Shocked
I'm saying people can dupe with stores so that should be removed.
Imagine
Imagine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down