MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets take a poll

4 posters

Go down

Should sammy fix MLS or should we just stay here at SSS, if MLS is fixed there will be a wipe.

Lets take a poll I_vote_lcap79%Lets take a poll I_vote_rcap 79% 
[ 11 ]
Lets take a poll I_vote_lcap21%Lets take a poll I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Lets take a poll Empty Lets take a poll

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 am

Today on xat around 7:15 eastern standard time;
sammy asked Haku, peace and i, if she should fix moonlight story, or if we should just wait til sss is fixed.
Now she said that we would have an awesome starter pack, also it would be more dedicated and up.

Back to top Go down

Lets take a poll Empty Re: Lets take a poll

Post by Maiya Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 am

I think it would be better in the long run if the server is up and stable as soon as possible, regardless of having to start over. This server has been up for a short amount of time, people can gain everything back quick enough again.
Maiya
Maiya

Back to top Go down

Post by [Eternity] Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 pm

it makes no diff if we fix MLS it would take a long time too to switch repacks and stuff again. Thats like the same thing to wait for SSS.
so Just have patient o-o
[Eternity]
[Eternity]
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Here are the problems.

• 1. We lost a bunch of players atleast 60 people.
    2. SSS has its own bugs, if we do get MLS fixed, it will be more dedicated then sss.
    3. Sunshine story hasnt even been up for 3weeks, and its had about 1week 1/2 of down time.
    4. 12 people are mostly on every day, sometimes were lucky and there are 17 people. there are 270+ Accounts, and 250+ Chars, why dont we have that many players online?
    5. We all have our own friends already from MLS< so the newbies that are coming to the sever dont really know anyone, most of us dont either think that they are there.
    So they probbably dont feel to welcome to be here.
    These problems are the reason Sunshine is down. there are probbably other problems'
    Like the fact some times the site is down, we dont have Sever hacks, as in Unlimited FJ/ Etc.
Im sure im not the only one who feels that Sunshine is just dieing slowly. Atleast on moonlight the website was rarely down, same to the sever. The events were good, we had a good community. Now i have been here that long, and your probbably thinking i dont have a say, in whats good to do or not.
But i use to be a Gm on many good severs, As in DracoMs, FarmerStory, RydahMs, and i was a forum moderator on, Different games. Anywayz thats besides the fact.

These are my opinions/ Judge if you want to be judged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 am

I would prefer to go back to moonlight story xD..
And i wont leave this server so you have +1 member again guys xD.
I agree with Kinky :/...this seems to be dieing slowly if not almost dead already..
Kota
Kota

Back to top Go down

Lets take a poll Empty I hope moonlight story comes back

Post by Breasts Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:36 pm

I just need my hair back, and going to play everyday ^__^

Breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by xDomo Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:29 am

i guess MoonLight was good as most of us have memorable memories there so i guess i sticked to the MoonLight :d
xDomo
xDomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum