MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's GM App.

Go down

David's GM App. Empty David's GM App.

Post by David Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:50 am

Name: David

Timezone: UTC/GMT -8hours

Reborns: 2

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? I have currently played moonlight for one day but i use to play in beta so im back for this awesome sever!

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server? Just really the great community, helpful gms, and a fun way to play and have events. Plus you do not find as much help GMs in other severs.

Why are you applying here? I am applying here because I like the staff, community, and everything else in this sever.

Are you currently and GM on any other server? No.

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks? No.

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ? Pros: Good listening, Very caring, Helpful, does what is asked of him, will do anything to help the community, very fun. Cons: None i am the nicest person you will meet.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can contribute with a lot i can do many things donate for the sever. Help with things that aren't working etc.

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience? There is nothing really special of being a GM your the same as everyone else your just there to help the community and make sure everyone is having fun in the sever. Yes, i have experience in being a GM. I have been a GM in 2 severs.

Would you abuse your powers as a GM? Why would anyone abuse there power as a gm when your suppose to be helping the community so my answer is NO!

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I would ask one of the higher rank GM's what to do. If they said ban them then I would. But in order to recover the item well we really cant do nothing because the what if the person is lying about the item stats. So i pretty much I would just ban the scammer.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? Ban them on the spot. But if i wasn't a GM at this time I would SS it and send it to a GM so they could ban them.

How would you explain yourself and your personality? A very fun and energetic person who is really out going and loves to help people.

Anything additional you would like to add? No i believe i have provided enough information for my GM spot.

David

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum