MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CheezeCake96's App

Go down

CheezeCake96's App Empty CheezeCake96's App

Post by CheezeCake96 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Name: Jacob

Timezone: EST

Reborns: 8x

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? 2 or 3days

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server? I LOVE the community, and the fact that right when you join, you are pretty much already part of this massivley epic family.

Why are you applying here? I figured that maybe I could help GM the server, making sure everyone is happy and that events are hosted. Also checking around for Hackers and the such.

Are you currently and GM on any other server? Not as of the moment. I owned a server InfernalMS, and GMed on quiet a few others before.

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks? Nope.

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ? Pros: I host a good amount of events, and usually funner ones people like. I always check around for hackers, and if someone needs help, I help them. Some Cons could be that i could accidently leech someone (forgetting that rule), although i'm much smarter and better at GMing now then i was before.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can help get many people into the server, and I help everyone who needs it, not ignoring them.

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience? Hm, I'd have to say, someone who keeps a check on the server making sure everyone is happy, and making sure there is no scamming or hacking going on. And i have a lot of experince.

Would you abuse your powers as a GM? Of course not.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? Hm, for scamming I'd prob give them a warning, IF they return the item/money or whatever happened, and report it to anyother GMs online, It would also be a jailing for so long. And if he scams again its a ban. But if he is difficult and does not giving the items back right away, its a ban.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I'd ban them right away.

How would you explain yourself and your personality? I'd say that im a funner guy who most people like. I'm very good about not abusing and I always help out right away, and host events when there hasnt been one for awhile.

Anything additional you would like to add? Hm, I'd like to say, Thank You for reading this. If i get chosen to be a GM Thank you very much for thinking that I'm a great applicant. And if I get denied, then I understand, and of course i'll keep playing.
CheezeCake96
CheezeCake96

https://www.youtube.com/HiddenKiller79

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum