MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammi's GM app

2 posters

Go down

Sammi's GM app Empty Sammi's GM app

Post by Sammi Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 am

Name: Sammi

Timezone: NYC (Eastern)

Reborns: 30

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
-About a week.

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server?
-The community is great, I really love the people and I enjoy playing the server.

Why are you applying here?
-I've always wanted to be a GM, and I could help newcomers around the server.

Are you currently and GM on any other server?
-No.

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks?
-A friend of mine asked me to be a GM of his upcoming server, but that's about it.

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ?
-Pros: I'm a decent flash animator, I like meeting new people, Helping people successfully makes me happy, I can be fun, I know when to be serious and when to joke around, I'm not too shy; but not too outgoing either.
-Cons: I'm still learning all of the commands, and I get extremely retarted when I'm very tired. ._.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
-I can help out newcomers, I can make sure everything runs smoothly, and if I don't know how to react in a situation I would contact Pascal or another GM immediately.

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience?
-I haven't had experience being a GM yet, but to me, a GM is a helper. Someone who knows how to handle harder situations, or people who have no idea what to do. Game Master. Someone who knows all about the server and how it runs. Someone who can fix problems so others can have an enjoyable gameplay.

Would you abuse your powers as a GM?
-I would try to use my powers only when needed, like during an appropriatte situation.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
-I would ask the other person to give it back, and I would jail them if they didn't.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
-I would call Pascal to ban as soon as possible, or I would ban them myself if I have those powers.

How would you explain yourself and your personality?
-I'm not really out going. But when I'm around people I'm comfortable with, I'm a maniac. :3

Anything additional you would like to add?
-I like welcoming people to the server :3 it's really fun and I also have a cool youtube channel, Sammi1502, and I can advertise for you guys if you want (I have almost 3k subscribers c:). I also suck at jumpquests. :C
Sammi
Sammi

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sammi1502

Back to top Go down

Sammi's GM app Empty Re: Sammi's GM app

Post by BlackJesus Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 am

Sexy Application<3
BlackJesus
BlackJesus

https://www.facebook.com/griddick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: