MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application

2 posters

Go down

PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application

Post by PajamaBoy Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am

Name:
My name is Zebedee

Timezone:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Reborns:
I have 9 rebirths

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I have been playing moonlightstory since it came up

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server?
The stuff i like about MoonlightStory is that the players are nice and cool to hang out with in the fm, JumpQuest Npc has ok prizes, Cool GameMasters and ok events.

Why are you applying here?
I am applying here because it is a great server and I would like to be apart of it's staff.

Are you currently and GM on any other server?
No

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks?
MoonlightStory

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ?
Pros - I am very nice, helpfull, fair, and if anyone needed help with Leveling, I am a dedicated player to servers i like and I am very patiant.
- I would greet someone with a friendly welcome
- help others on where to level, where everything is, on a Jump Quest and commands
- I wouldn't cheat and hack so everyone gets a chance to have fun and enjoy the full experience of the server, witch includes giving away rewards from events to someone who is willing to pay for what they want or to someone who doesnt win alot.
- If someone needed help leveling I would do what I can to help them untill they rebirth once or a couple times.
- I would stick with this server untill it gets shutdown or if I get banned for some reason and even then if the host makes a new server i would come and join again like I did with the last server i was with 6 times running, and make a new character and hide with in the crowed if I get banned.
- I had to wait 1 year( 3rd server of the last host) to be their Gamemaster and I can wait for a long period of time if the server is down for maintancence.

Cons - I dont like people who ask for GameMasters to check their GameMaster Application
- I dislike hackers
- I would tell players nicely to not bug GameMasters to look at their Gamemaster Application because it is really annoying.
- I would screan shot a hacker and report them no matter who it is because they are really annoying to deal with.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I can help keep the server clear from black listed players (Advertisers) and help catch hackers

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience?
A GameMaster is like a responsibility and a priviledge, Once you lose it you wont be able to get it back

Would you abuse your powers as a GM?
I would not abuse the GameMaster power because it would lead to not being trusted and probebly getting banned.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.)How will you react to solve such a situation?
If someone got scammed for a good item i would help that player to get it back by tracking the scammer and give him 2 warnings before i would jail him and wont let him out untill he gives the item back to the player.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
Players who hack in a server dont deserver to get a warning for them to turn them off because that player would keep trying to hack if you ont ban him/her right away after taking a screan shot to prove he/she was hacking.

How would you explain yourself and your personality?
I would judge my personality as a kind, fun player who just likes to help others in anyway possible

Anything additional you would like to add?
I am used to being online for 24 hours on summer vacation alot from my last GameMaster job witch was at least 2 - 3 times a week. I can also be on for as long as possible since it is summer till school starts again. I hope you liked my GameMaster Application

PajamaBoy

Back to top Go down

PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty Re: PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application

Post by Sammy Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 am

re-apply when your active

Sammy
Owner

Back to top Go down